The company provides a top-rated sales intelligence tool used by fast-growing companies across the globe. In just three short years they have become the go-to choice for over 3,500 companies looking to empower their go-to-market efforts. It’s B2B prospecting platform offers a simple and easy-to-use software (SaaS) with undisputed best-in-class data quality for sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to grow faster.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to be a core contributor to a fast-growing organization. The ideal candidate is ambitious, driven, has experience with selling outbound (cold calling/emailing) and has experience demonstrating and selling B2B software. If you’ve worked in B2B software (SaaS) in the past that is a major plus.
The Account Executive will be responsible for doing live demos of the platform with customers over a Zoom conference, speaking with customers over the phone, making cold calls and outbound prospecting, following up with prospects as well as working with our development and leadership team on product improvements.
- Apply your knowledge to demonstrate, & sell our product to medium-sized and enterprise businesses.
- Manage your pipeline, follow up and close new business.
- Cold calling, emailing and outbound prospecting.
- Go the extra mile to ensure our customers love us!
- Excellent English communication skills (fluent or native).
- 3+ years of experience in sales, support engineering, product management, or similar. SaaS/Software experience is a plus. Sales intelligence background preferred.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, hungry, passionate, and tech-savvy.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- A desire to work closely with customers in sometimes tough situations.
- You’re hungry and quick to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’re able to explain concepts clearly and concisely.
- You’re looking for a long-term position.
- This is a long-term opportunity, not a short time placement.
- Must be available to work in PST or EST time zone.
Job ID# 1046191
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Enterprise Sales Executive
Job ID: 1288543
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company is a provider of AI technology with deep expertise in building machine learning scoring models that have been widely deployed by banks and lenders. Their solutions enable lenders to fund more loans using a patented combination of Artificial and N ....
Account Director (Fashion & Apparel) – Northeast Territory
Job ID: 1282183
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1092790
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Headquartered in the eastern part of the United States, the Company is a nationwide mortgage and real estate service provider. More than just a partner, the Company is a valued participant in its clients’ process innovation because it leverages friction as ....
Director of Hotel Product & Revenue Management
Job ID: 1239671
COMPANY OVERVIEW: One of the biggest perks of working for an airline is the ability to fly anywhere in the world for peanuts. The problem? Grabbing a seat on a flight was a laborious, costly, and confusing manual process for both the airline employee and the airline itself.T ....
VP of Sales
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 1235516
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Director of Business Development
Job ID: 1233493
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Founded in 1985, the company is a worldwide leader in data migration solutions. Their clientele are primarily global corporations that have grown through acquisition and are consolidating the business operations and ERP systems from the acquired companies in ....