National Sales Executive – Marketing Data & Services – Retail Sector
This is a technology and services company that provides the data foundation for the world’s best marketers. They enable people-based marketing everywhere through a simple, open approach to connecting systems and data that drives seamless customer experiences and higher ROI. A leader in identity and the ethical use of data for more than 45 years, their services helps thousands of clients and partners around the globe work together to create a world where all marketing is relevant.
The New Business Sales Executive drives the expansion and growth of market share by establishing and cultivating contacts at the C-Suite level, resulting in a qualified pipeline of prospective new clients. This team is responsible for innovative thought leadership and compelling solutions to prospects, creating demand for products and services including, educating potential clients on industry trends and best practices. Leads the development and execution of winning sales strategies to close new deals and increase revenue.
- Drives sales activities, including management of the sales pipeline for a defined territory to ensure resources and staffing requirements for an individual pursuit are fulfilled.
- Leverages external relationships and personal networks to generate sales leads for territory.
- Engaged in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; contract negotiation and closing.
- Oversees and reviews technical solutions to verify the solutions meet and address the specific needs of the client.
- Utilizes Sales Methodology and associated tools for qualified sales pursuits.
- Ensures all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Leads pursuit team in crafting and positioning deals and closing. Shares industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with sales community.
- Builds a reputation for success and sets an example that all sales professionals should emulate.
- Proactively collaborates with other members of the team to define and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase new revenue.
- Provides mentoring and overall development of the sales pursuit staff.
- Owns development of an executable strategy for specific pipeline development that supports the assigned sales goals.
- Leads new account pursuit reviews and win/loss reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 10 years of solution selling experience.
- Expert knowledge of industry products, services, and solutions.
- Expert industry knowledge specifically with clients such in Retail.
- Digital/Media experience.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals involving large, complex deals with multiple stakeholders, including multiple logos.
- Experience in Marketing and Marketing Technologies, including CDP, data insight and analytics experience.
- Ability to establish C-Suite level relationships.
- Proven success in selling across multiple client lines of business with national retailers.
- Ability to travel 25 to 85% when travel resumes
Job ID# 1074717
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program and submit them.
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts to be notified about career advancement opportunities. You can also join our monthly Talent Connection newsletter to receive free resources designed to help progress your career.
Account Director (Fashion & Apparel) – Northeast Territory
Job ID: 1282183
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1092790
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Headquartered in the eastern part of the United States, the Company is a nationwide mortgage and real estate service provider. More than just a partner, the Company is a valued participant in its clients’ process innovation because it leverages friction as ....
Director of Hotel Product & Revenue Management
Job ID: 1239671
COMPANY OVERVIEW: One of the biggest perks of working for an airline is the ability to fly anywhere in the world for peanuts. The problem? Grabbing a seat on a flight was a laborious, costly, and confusing manual process for both the airline employee and the airline itself.T ....
VP of Sales
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 1235516
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Director of Business Development
Job ID: 1233493
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Founded in 1985, the company is a worldwide leader in data migration solutions. Their clientele are primarily global corporations that have grown through acquisition and are consolidating the business operations and ERP systems from the acquired companies in ....
National Sales Executive – QSR, Grocery, CPG, Convenience
Job ID: 1000208
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a technology and services company that provides the data foundation for the world's best marketers. They enable people-based marketing everywhere through a simple, open approach to connecting systems and data that drives seamless customer experiences ....