Enterprise Account Executive
This is a global provider of voice and SaaS solutions to enterprise and Global 2000 organizations worldwide. As a strategic ServiceNow & SAP partner, the company is among the leaders digitally transforming customer and employee experiences, voice-enabled self-service, remote work, and the application of AI to drive better customer outcomes.
They are growing quickly and are looking for energetic candidates seeking to join a fast-paced company and market!
The sales organization is expanding to meet the demands of a rapidly growing industry and is seeking field-based Account Executives to join the team. In this critical role, you will manage and drive sales efforts in your territory. You will be instrumental in developing and executing growth strategies, as well as a comprehensive go-to-market approach in order to expand business. Seeking true hunters, you must be able to ask for the order.
- Responsible to qualifying and closing business opportunities within a defined geographic territory.
- As a trusted advisor, the Account Executive will identify opportunities to leverage the complete technology offering which SaaS software and services.
- Account penetration to develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers (service desk managers, CIOs, CTOs, etc.) at all levels at each target account you identify.
- Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs.
- Engage local partner field representatives. Collaborating on sales efforts and partnerships with target accounts including uncovering new account and new segment opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales Representatives to develop, document and execute account penetration strategies for identified target accounts.
- Develop product knowledge and sales skills by participating in ongoing product and skill training opportunities.
- Identify new accounts and introduce the value proposition to key decision makers within the account.
- Position the solutions as a strategic advantage to our customers’ long term needs.
- Be able to provide a hands-on demonstration of the platform to prospects and partners.
- Provide weekly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth. Manage geographic territory using professional territory management skills.
- Use Salesforce.com CRM application to develop and utilize professional account management tools and follow up procedures.
- Provide consistent and timely follow up communication and action steps after every sales call.
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with Account Managers on an as-needed and weekly basis.
- Must be a closer.
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS or complex technical solutions to enterprise accounts.
- Working knowledge of CRM or call center sales a plus.
- Experience managing client with complex master service agreements, Statements of Work and Service Orders.
- Strong local network to immediately start calling and closing.
- Comfortable cold calling and experience in a sales “hunter” role, prospecting for new logo clients.
- Documented history of making/exceeding quotas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed.
Job ID# 1093103
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Account Director (Fashion & Apparel) – Northeast Territory
Job ID: 1282183
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1092790
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Headquartered in the eastern part of the United States, the Company is a nationwide mortgage and real estate service provider. More than just a partner, the Company is a valued participant in its clients’ process innovation because it leverages friction as ....
Director of Hotel Product & Revenue Management
Job ID: 1239671
COMPANY OVERVIEW: One of the biggest perks of working for an airline is the ability to fly anywhere in the world for peanuts. The problem? Grabbing a seat on a flight was a laborious, costly, and confusing manual process for both the airline employee and the airline itself.T ....
VP of Sales
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 1235516
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Director of Business Development
Job ID: 1233493
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Founded in 1985, the company is a worldwide leader in data migration solutions. Their clientele are primarily global corporations that have grown through acquisition and are consolidating the business operations and ERP systems from the acquired companies in ....
National Sales Executive – QSR, Grocery, CPG, Convenience
Job ID: 1000208
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a technology and services company that provides the data foundation for the world's best marketers. They enable people-based marketing everywhere through a simple, open approach to connecting systems and data that drives seamless customer experiences ....