Director of Sales
This company transforms data complexity into opportunity. With experience across the enterprise data management lifecycle helping commercial and public sector organizations, their services deliver business value by bringing the technical skills necessary to modernize even the most intricate legacy data infrastructures and unleash the potential locked within.
They design and execute Information Management strategies using deep expertise in implementing data persistence layers for data mastering, prediction systems, and data lakes, as well as Data Strategy, Data Quality, Data Governance, and Predictive Analytics. Through a combination of highly trained consultants, strong partnerships, relentless focus on quality, and executive oversight, they have successfully delivered planning, implementation, integration, maintenance, and training services to over 50 blue chip clients. These include Autodesk, Bayer, Bausch & Lomb, Citibank, Credit Suisse, Cummins, Gilead, HP, Nintendo, PC Connection, Starbucks, University of Colorado, University of Texas at Dallas, Weight Watchers, Westpac, and many other data-dependent companies.
Responsible for positioning, selling, and growing Consulting Services and /or software implementation engagements in Enterprise Data Management (EDM) across the data lifecycle focused on Master Data Management (MDM)/Data Governance/Data Analytics. Primary responsibility may include finding and generating new customers, developing new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
- Build and expands Consulting Services and/or software implementation business within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers
- Partners with MDM/Data Governance/ Data Analytics product companies (Informatica, Reltio, Snowflake, Collibra) as channels for new business, creates and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for assigned key accounts
- Identifying and deliver upon core customer requirements while mapping the benefits of partner product solutions to customer business requirements
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Builds Consulting and/or Professional Services project funnel and is accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and profitability target achievement
- Collaborates with Marketing for events, seminars, and roadmap sessions
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for service, offering and process improvements
- At this level, incumbents will have expert-level knowledge in selling the company’s Consulting and Professional Services in the EDM space with keen focus on MDM/Data Governance/Data Analytics
- Incumbents routinely interact with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels
- Track record of achieving software services revenue goals of $3-5MM/year
- Will be focused in North America
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Deep EDM knowledge, MDM/Data Governance/Data Analytics implementations knowledge is a plus and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers
- Fully functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, Big Data, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products
- Experience of selling software data products will be useful
- Knowledge of use of MDM in Marketing, Product Management, Customer management will be a strong plus
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience
Job ID# 1114084
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program and submit them.
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts to be notified about career advancement opportunities. You can also join our monthly Talent Connection newsletter to receive free resources designed to help progress your career.
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Application Engineer – Ohio
Job ID: 1211489
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a leading global manufacturer of highly engineered sensing, control, and sealing components. They deliver mission-critical protection and valuable data for a wide range of systems, including appliances, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration units, ....
Sr. Account Executive, Marketing Services
Job ID: 1140325
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company's expertise is in transformation, data science, and change management that helps make businesses more efficient and effective, improve customer relationships and enhance revenue growth. Instead of focusing on multi-year, resource- and time-intens ....
Named Account Executive – Midwest
Remote - Midwest
Job ID: 982071
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company provides a unified customer experience with integrated offerings for unified communications, security, contact center, DaaS (device-as-a-service), connectivity and advanced technology solutions. This is an established leader in delivering secure ....
Director, Enterprise Sales
Job ID: 1138518
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, e-governance, e-learning and healthcare industries. Their solutions range from infrastructure exchanges, front end & back-end enterprise sys ....
Lead, Data and Analytics
Job ID: 1210648
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Named one of Ohio’s top 50 start-ups to watch, the company is leading the industry in web-powered direct mail. Being in the market just 5 years, the term may be unfamiliar, but it is changing the way marketers grow sales for their brands. ....
Job ID: 1133560
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This company is the leading provider of verbatim management software and services. They serve the world’s largest market research firms and other corporate users by enabling them to efficiently code and classify verbatim comments regardless of languag ....