Customer Success Manager
The company is a market research and consulting firm partnering with digital teams across financial services, healthcare and insurance industries for 30 years. Their methodology of tracking live accounts and review the user experience across digital platforms positions them as the foremost expert in customer experience and competitive intelligence. Their best-in-class research platform and unique approach of analyzing the actual customer experience helps corporations advance their competitive position in the marketplace. Our client is seeking talented additions to their business development team to join them to continue their growth
They are looking for someone who is self-motivated, tech-savvy, and team-centered professional who will support clients using their research services
The Customer Success Associate is responsible for supporting the processes for client engagement. This role prefers prior customer success experience and an understanding of the consultative approach to the customer’s lifecycle, including providing guidance through the onboarding process. This person will consistently communicate our client’s value and can be counted on to take the lead on initiatives aimed at maximizing adoption, expansion, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage and drive successful customer onboarding
- Develop relationships with customers
- Coordinate efforts with the sales team during the renewal process
- Facilitate sales fulfillment, contract management and client onboarding
- Assist in spotting potential trouble accounts prior to renewal
- Source new users for our research at existing client organizations
- Deliver orientation presentations to clients to drive engagement
- Maintain and leverage the Salesforce CRM system
- Analyze data to identify struggling organizations and users
- Prior experience in a Customer Success or Business Development role preferred
- Ability to work independently and with a sales team
- Possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience presenting to both large and intimate audiences
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Salesforce (CRM)
LOCATION: NYC (Hybrid in office 2-3 days/week)
Job ID# 1138652
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts and “The Hunt” Blog for free insights on hiring and career development.
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive (SaaS)
Job ID: 1336927
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company is a platform dedicated to helping small business owners succeed, has created the Business Health Score (BHS), an assessment tool designed to help small business owners understand the financial health of their business and take action to improve ....
Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive
Job ID: 1341406
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
VP of Data Operations
Job ID: 1336631
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company provides a patient engagement platform. The goal is deliver highly relevant, personalized health experiences across the entire care journey.Their innovative, tech-enabled solutions create more effective doctor-patient interactions and deliver hig ....
Pre-Sales Technology Consultant
Job ID: 1325121
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Sr. Investment Director
San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 1091999
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a groundbreaking online teaching platform that enables teachers and students from across the globe to come together, face-to-face, and learn in a collaborative online environment. With a shared, interactive blackboard, a suite of essential teaching t ....
Information Security Program Executive
Job ID: 1214354
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a trusted provider of credit, risk mitigation, and verification services to the mortgage industry. Leveraging innovative technology and deep industry experience, the company simplifies the mortgage lending process for its customers and their borrower ....