This is a leading global manufacturer of highly engineered sensing, control, and sealing components. They deliver mission-critical protection and valuable data for a wide range of systems, including appliances, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration units, industrial process equipment, motor vehicles, and aircraft. They have over 4,000 employees worldwide across 10 manufacturing facilities dedicated to keeping people and their homes safe.
With a track record of over 75 years of innovation, quality, specialized expertise, they promote a highly collaborative approach, and a commitment to growth – working together with customers as a valuable partner, helping to meet their critical objectives. They recently re-established ourselves as an independent company and are looking for entrepreneurial minded candidates to help the company grow
We are seeking a hands-on Application Engineer that will coordinate, analyze and communicate information and take leadership as a result of input from customers, sales, or management in order to meet customer needs or organizational objectives. The incumbent will research, evaluate, and identify current and emerging sensor technologies to satisfy customer needs in current or new industries. They will also provide technical and applications support to marketing and sales for developing new business opportunities. The company values a strong work-life balance and offer a flexible work schedule with the ability to work from home up to two days per week.
- Evaluate current and emerging sensor technologies from an applications perspective to understand the advantages and limitations. Identifies applicable sensor technologies to satisfy customer needs.
- Develop product concepts and preliminary concept designs for further evaluation of feasibility.
- Provide technical and other support to the outside sales organization.
- Travels to customers to provide on-site applications support to maintain existing design sockets or develop new opportunities.
- Work with Marketing, Engineering, Operations, and Procurement to develop the most effective customer solution.
- Conduct product and applications training as needed.
- Recommend improvements and/or cost reductions to existing products, designed to improve customer service and/or quality levels.
- Respond to unique or urgent customer service needs.
- Lead special projects for cost reduction, product/service improvement, lean initiative or other improvements.
- Establish EPRs, as required, for concept development as outlined in the New Product Development procedure (TPP0416).
- Assist in development or develop Design and Performance Specification (TPP0404) as outlined in the New Product Development procedure (TPP0416).
- Participate in developing customer presentation materials, visits, and strategic account relationships.
- Promote an image of professionalism and knowledge to stakeholders.
- Associate’s Degree in an Engineering Technology discipline with a minimum of four (4) years experience in a sensors industry or related industry.
- Project management experience with the ability to plan, track, and implement an application development opportunity.
- Ability to work independently and in front of customers.
- Detailed product knowledge of current T-O-D products and products/technologies being developed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Sound technical acumen.
- Customer Focus & Initiative.
- Analytical/Judgment & Decision Making.
- Travel: 20% or as needed.
LOCATION: Western MI (Hybrid)
Job ID# 1154429
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Account Director (Fashion & Apparel) – Northeast Territory
Job ID: 1282183
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1092790
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Headquartered in the eastern part of the United States, the Company is a nationwide mortgage and real estate service provider. More than just a partner, the Company is a valued participant in its clients’ process innovation because it leverages friction as ....
Director of Hotel Product & Revenue Management
Job ID: 1239671
COMPANY OVERVIEW: One of the biggest perks of working for an airline is the ability to fly anywhere in the world for peanuts. The problem? Grabbing a seat on a flight was a laborious, costly, and confusing manual process for both the airline employee and the airline itself.T ....
VP of Sales
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 1235516
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Director of Business Development
Job ID: 1233493
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Founded in 1985, the company is a worldwide leader in data migration solutions. Their clientele are primarily global corporations that have grown through acquisition and are consolidating the business operations and ERP systems from the acquired companies in ....
National Sales Executive – QSR, Grocery, CPG, Convenience
Job ID: 1000208
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a technology and services company that provides the data foundation for the world's best marketers. They enable people-based marketing everywhere through a simple, open approach to connecting systems and data that drives seamless customer experiences ....