Our client is the world leader in integrated technology solutions to automate, streamline and accelerate the design, development and manufacturing processes of products for industries using soft materials. They develop the most advanced software and automated cutting systems and provides related services specifically for a range of major markets including fashion (apparel, accessories, footwear), automotive (car seats and interiors, airbags), and furniture, as well as for a broad spectrum of other industries such as aeronautics, the marine industry, wind energy, and personal protective equipment. With a workforce of 2,500, this organization supports 23,000 customers in over 100 countries.
This IoT pioneer has always focused on R&D. Today, it is leading its customers around the world towards Industry 4.0 with its cloud-based solutions and its connected and intelligent machines.
Team spirit, a taste for challenges, and the desire to give its customers the best are part of the company’s DNA.
They are looking for a QA Engineer. This is a remote position, however, the candidate should reside within driving distance to Tolland CT for periodic meetings.
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be integrated in an agile team composed of developers, a Tech Lead and a Product Owner. You will be in charge of the validation of the developed functionalities. You will participate in the definition and implementation of the test strategy through manual and automated tests in order to guarantee a very high level of quality on all developments.
Within the QA Community, you will participate in activities related to the test strategy, tooling, definition of data sets and all activities related to continuous improvement. You will actively contribute with the teams to the overall improvement of software quality.
Integrated in an Agile team, your main missions will be the following:
- Have a good understanding of the needs and issues related to the products developed,
- Define and implement the test strategy in agreement with all the actors of the project,
- Write test plans and test cases,
- Automate, follow up, analyze and maintain the tests (system / functional and API tests),
- Enter the anomalies, follow them and validate their correction,
- Participate in the production of Cloud services within the framework of the defined quality requirements,
- Participate in the implementation of test tools or processes to optimize validation tasks in a context of continuous improvement (scripting, data set management, etc.) and continuous delivery,
- Be a stakeholder in the QA community,
- Have a strong team spirit and good interpersonal skills contributing to work in a productive, collaborative and pleasant environment.
- Expertise in software testing methodology (ISTQB certification would be a plus),
- Expertise in testing and automation tools
- Knowledge of Jira and TestRail for tracking enhancements and defects.
- Good communication skills, team oriented with an inherent attitude of knowledge sharing.
- Self-starter with good problem-solving skills working in a culture of change and quality.
- Ability to work with remote and cross functional teams
- Familiar with Sewn good industry is an advantage
- Testing tools: Jira, TestlRail, Git / GitLab
- Methodology : Agile, Scrum, TDD, Continuous Delivery
LOCATION: New England
Job ID# 1158242
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program and submit them.
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts to be notified about career advancement opportunities. You can also join our monthly Talent Connection newsletter to receive free resources designed to help progress your career.
Account Director (Fashion & Apparel) – Northeast Territory
Job ID: 1282183
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1092790
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Headquartered in the eastern part of the United States, the Company is a nationwide mortgage and real estate service provider. More than just a partner, the Company is a valued participant in its clients’ process innovation because it leverages friction as ....
Director of Hotel Product & Revenue Management
Job ID: 1239671
COMPANY OVERVIEW: One of the biggest perks of working for an airline is the ability to fly anywhere in the world for peanuts. The problem? Grabbing a seat on a flight was a laborious, costly, and confusing manual process for both the airline employee and the airline itself.T ....
VP of Sales
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 1235516
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Director of Business Development
Job ID: 1233493
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Founded in 1985, the company is a worldwide leader in data migration solutions. Their clientele are primarily global corporations that have grown through acquisition and are consolidating the business operations and ERP systems from the acquired companies in ....
National Sales Executive – QSR, Grocery, CPG, Convenience
Job ID: 1000208
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a technology and services company that provides the data foundation for the world's best marketers. They enable people-based marketing everywhere through a simple, open approach to connecting systems and data that drives seamless customer experiences ....