Director, Professional Services
The company develops premium solutions that give fashion, automotive and furniture companies the means to embark on Industry 4.0 with confidence. Their technology empowers brands, manufacturers and retailers by providing them Collection Design, Manufacturing and Management solutions (CAD, CAM, PLM, PIM, DAM), Cutting Room solutions and Competitive Intelligence solutions. Founded in 1973, they now employ 2500 people.
The Director, Professional Services is in charge of all delivery activities for his / her sub-region. He or She is responsible for providing consulting, audit, training and project management services for customers. You will report directly to the Customer Success Vice President of the region.
- Manage professional service team in respect to milestones, activities and goals
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to identify new potential opportunities
- Manage and resolve issues and contribute to business development
- People Management activities :
- Ensure the teams are efficient, performant and engaged
- Provide regular individual and team performance reviews
- Set individual and collective objectives
- Co-ordinate appropriate trainings and work shops
- 5 years or above working experience will be a minimum, with direct relevant projects / services delivery, consultancy or industrial experience, ideally in fashion, automotive or furniture industry
- Strong leadership skills and ability to coach, develop, engage and retain teams
- Solid 4.0 industry expertise and knowledge in digital transformation
- Excellent communication skills, ability to address issues to C-level stakeholders
- English fluent
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
Job ID# 1182546
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program and submit them.
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts to be notified about career advancement opportunities. You can also join our monthly Talent Connection newsletter to receive free resources designed to help progress your career.
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Application Engineer – Ohio
Job ID: 1211489
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a leading global manufacturer of highly engineered sensing, control, and sealing components. They deliver mission-critical protection and valuable data for a wide range of systems, including appliances, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration units, ....
Sr. Account Executive, Marketing Services
Job ID: 1140325
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company's expertise is in transformation, data science, and change management that helps make businesses more efficient and effective, improve customer relationships and enhance revenue growth. Instead of focusing on multi-year, resource- and time-intens ....
Named Account Executive – Midwest
Remote - Midwest
Job ID: 982071
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company provides a unified customer experience with integrated offerings for unified communications, security, contact center, DaaS (device-as-a-service), connectivity and advanced technology solutions. This is an established leader in delivering secure ....
Director, Enterprise Sales
Job ID: 1138518
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, e-governance, e-learning and healthcare industries. Their solutions range from infrastructure exchanges, front end & back-end enterprise sys ....
Lead, Data and Analytics
Job ID: 1210648
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Named one of Ohio’s top 50 start-ups to watch, the company is leading the industry in web-powered direct mail. Being in the market just 5 years, the term may be unfamiliar, but it is changing the way marketers grow sales for their brands. ....
Job ID: 1133560
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This company is the leading provider of verbatim management software and services. They serve the world’s largest market research firms and other corporate users by enabling them to efficiently code and classify verbatim comments regardless of languag ....