Business Development Manager – Automotive Sector
This is a leading global manufacturer of highly engineered sensing, control, and sealing components. They deliver mission-critical protection and valuable data for a wide range of systems, including appliances, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration units, industrial process equipment, motor vehicles, and aircraft. They have over 4,000 employees worldwide across 10 manufacturing facilities dedicated to keeping people and their homes safe.
With a track record of over 75 years of innovation, quality, specialized expertise, they promote a highly collaborative approach, and a commitment to growth – working together with customers as a valuable partner, helping to meet their critical objectives. They recently re-established ourselves as an independent company and are looking for entrepreneurial minded candidates to help the company grow
We are seeking an innovative Business Development Manager that understands how to create revenue by driving complex deals from the lead stage to contract execution. The incumbent will create and develop relationships with executives, engineers, and buyers at large global companies and can work effectively in a collaborative, team-based company. The incumbent will have a proven record of consistently meeting sales quotas and knowledge of automotive industry including electric vehicle (EV), heavy truck and off highway markets. The company values a strong work-life balance and offer a flexible work schedule with the ability to work from our headquarters or a home office.
- Reach individual quarterly and annual sales opportunity targets through new customer acquisitions and business awards
- Develop strategies and provide regularly scheduled updates on progress towards meeting targets
- Build an effective sales funnel with a continual flow of prospects entering and moving through the sales lifecycle
- Respond to internal prospect inquiries and create your own opportunities with outbound prospecting
- Develop relationships with key decision makers such as buyers, engineers, and executives
- Coordinate internal resources and manage prospect expectations to drive opportunities in a timely and professional manner
- Generate and present solutions and understand how to negotiate complex deals to close
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business, or a related field
- 3+ years of sales in a hunter role for a manufacturing business selling six figure or greater opportunities
- Record of consistently meeting/exceeding quotas
- Experience in automotive markets including EV, heavy truck, off highway is preferred
- Highly proficient in MS office (outlook, word and PowerPoint)
- Utilize Excel or CRM tools to record key metrics on opportunities and pipeline reporting
- Excellent verbal and writing skills, great computer skills
Job ID# 1182734
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program and submit them.
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts to be notified about career advancement opportunities. You can also join our monthly Talent Connection newsletter to receive free resources designed to help progress your career.
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Application Engineer – Ohio
Job ID: 1211489
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a leading global manufacturer of highly engineered sensing, control, and sealing components. They deliver mission-critical protection and valuable data for a wide range of systems, including appliances, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration units, ....
Sr. Account Executive, Marketing Services
Job ID: 1140325
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company's expertise is in transformation, data science, and change management that helps make businesses more efficient and effective, improve customer relationships and enhance revenue growth. Instead of focusing on multi-year, resource- and time-intens ....
Named Account Executive – Midwest
Remote - Midwest
Job ID: 982071
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company provides a unified customer experience with integrated offerings for unified communications, security, contact center, DaaS (device-as-a-service), connectivity and advanced technology solutions. This is an established leader in delivering secure ....
Director, Enterprise Sales
Job ID: 1138518
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, e-governance, e-learning and healthcare industries. Their solutions range from infrastructure exchanges, front end & back-end enterprise sys ....
Lead, Data and Analytics
Job ID: 1210648
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Named one of Ohio’s top 50 start-ups to watch, the company is leading the industry in web-powered direct mail. Being in the market just 5 years, the term may be unfamiliar, but it is changing the way marketers grow sales for their brands. ....
Job ID: 1133560
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This company is the leading provider of verbatim management software and services. They serve the world’s largest market research firms and other corporate users by enabling them to efficiently code and classify verbatim comments regardless of languag ....