Director of Sales | Business Development
Founded in 2014 the company is the premier third-party marina management company in the United States, providing marina owners support across all aspects of marina management while ensuring boaters receive consistent, quality service and experiences. The company was founded by a team of boat owners with deep industry knowledge in facilities management, hospitality, and marketing. The senior management team has decades of experience and a passion for hospitality.
A Director of Business Development directs the business development activities of the organization and drives the new sales for the company by engaging well qualified clients, developing proposals, and managing deals to a close. We are looking for a detailed-oriented and driven candidate to play a critical role in helping to grow the company by identifying profitable business opportunities and developing a long-term business growth strategy.
- Responsible for forming relationships and consulting with individual & institutional marina owners, municipalities and hospitality managers within a defined territory
- Identify specific value drivers for specific properties and propose aligned solutions
- Make effective presentations to key decision makers
- Negotiate the proposed solutions terms and conditions
- Work with other team members post-sale to ensure successful projects and customer satisfaction
- Provide superior communication and customer service
- Maintain customer relationships to up-sell and ensure future business
- 5-10+ years of consultative sales experience
- Proven success in securing new business relationships
- Experience in marine construction, real estate development or
- Able to articulate and demonstrate value to clients
- Experience selling to senior decision makers within an organization:
- Polished professional who is self-motivated and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills/good listener
- Passionate about sales and goal oriented
- Dependable, persistent and assertive
Job ID# 1186914
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program and submit them.
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts to be notified about career advancement opportunities. You can also join our monthly Talent Connection newsletter to receive free resources designed to help progress your career.
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Application Engineer – Ohio
Job ID: 1211489
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a leading global manufacturer of highly engineered sensing, control, and sealing components. They deliver mission-critical protection and valuable data for a wide range of systems, including appliances, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration units, ....
Named Account Executive – Midwest
Remote - Midwest
Job ID: 982071
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company provides a unified customer experience with integrated offerings for unified communications, security, contact center, DaaS (device-as-a-service), connectivity and advanced technology solutions. This is an established leader in delivering secure ....
Sr. Account Executive, Marketing Services
Job ID: 1140325
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company's expertise is in transformation, data science, and change management that helps make businesses more efficient and effective, improve customer relationships and enhance revenue growth. Instead of focusing on multi-year, resource- and time-intens ....
Director, Enterprise Sales
Job ID: 1138518
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, e-governance, e-learning and healthcare industries. Their solutions range from infrastructure exchanges, front end & back-end enterprise sys ....
Job ID: 1133560
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This company is the leading provider of verbatim management software and services. They serve the world’s largest market research firms and other corporate users by enabling them to efficiently code and classify verbatim comments regardless of languag ....
Lead, Data and Analytics
Job ID: 1210648
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Named one of Ohio’s top 50 start-ups to watch, the company is leading the industry in web-powered direct mail. Being in the market just 5 years, the term may be unfamiliar, but it is changing the way marketers grow sales for their brands. ....