Information Security Program Executive
This is a trusted provider of credit, risk mitigation, and verification services to the mortgage industry. Leveraging innovative technology and deep industry experience, the company simplifies the mortgage lending process for its customers and their borrowers.
Their customized, integrated services help lenders make sound decisions, streamline processes, reduce risk, and maximize business performance. Using innovative technology and quality data, the company delivers valuable solutions which include consumer credit reporting products, fraud prevention solutions, flood zone determinations, appraisal management services, loan origination services and accounts receivable collections. They are a market share leader with a tenured and experienced executive team. The company is debt free, financially stable and invests for the long-term versus managing quarterly results.
As a senior member of the leadership team, the Information Security Program Manager is integral in planning and executing the organization’s information security strategy to ensure the protection of consumers, employees, customers and vendors. The position is aware of current regulatory, data, security and technology developments and trends and maintains internal program alignment.
- Facilitate development and maintenance of the program’s strategy, roadmap, and three-year strategic plan
- Partner and collaborate alongside department leadership and third-party vendors to ensure security initiatives are effective
- Manage and coordinate the IT security projects and ensure vendor objectives are met and projects are delivered timely and within budget
- Development and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Manage communications that increase awareness and coordinate resource allocations, priorities, and dependencies
- Ensure that the program complies with applicable laws and regulations including GLBA, FCRA, FCPA, ECOA, CAN-SPAM, UDAP as well as all other federal, state and local laws, and company policies and procedures
- Experience with aligning an information security program with the NIST Cybersecurity framework and PCI standards
- Regular updating of the board of directors on information security projects and program strategy and changes
- Other duties as assigned
- Natural passion for security and strong drive to see both projects and investigations to completion
- Ability to communicate at the C (CEO CIO, CRCO, CLO) and Board level.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent minimum of 5 years’ experience in Information Technology, Information Security, Cybersecurity, or IT Risk Management fields.
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure, networking, architecture, security and applications.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters.
- Proven leadership skills including effective oral and written communication skills, performance management, issue resolution, negotiation, forecasting and planning.
- Experience developing and implementing information security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Project and program management experience is required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to build consensus and negotiate solutions for remediating risk issues.
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and industry regulations (NIST, PCI, CSC.)
- A minimum of two active security certifications.
- Ability to travel to customer, vendor or corporate facilities on an as needed basis.
LOCATION: Remote (Able to be in Columbus as needed)
Job ID# 1214354
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Account Director (Fashion & Apparel) – Northeast Territory
Job ID: 1282183
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1092790
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Headquartered in the eastern part of the United States, the Company is a nationwide mortgage and real estate service provider. More than just a partner, the Company is a valued participant in its clients’ process innovation because it leverages friction as ....
Director of Hotel Product & Revenue Management
Job ID: 1239671
COMPANY OVERVIEW: One of the biggest perks of working for an airline is the ability to fly anywhere in the world for peanuts. The problem? Grabbing a seat on a flight was a laborious, costly, and confusing manual process for both the airline employee and the airline itself.T ....
VP of Sales
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 1235516
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Director of Business Development
Job ID: 1233493
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Founded in 1985, the company is a worldwide leader in data migration solutions. Their clientele are primarily global corporations that have grown through acquisition and are consolidating the business operations and ERP systems from the acquired companies in ....
National Sales Executive – QSR, Grocery, CPG, Convenience
Job ID: 1000208
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a technology and services company that provides the data foundation for the world's best marketers. They enable people-based marketing everywhere through a simple, open approach to connecting systems and data that drives seamless customer experiences ....