Director of Business Development
Founded in 1985, the company is a worldwide leader in data migration solutions. Their clientele are primarily global corporations that have grown through acquisition and are consolidating the business operations and ERP systems from the acquired companies into the parent company’s business operations and ERP systems.
Their innovative software product developed from the ground up to encompass all of the requirements of a data solution – data extraction, data profiling, data staging, data analysis, data cleansing, data transformation, data validation, data load, and data reconciliation – all in one integrated development environment.
They are experienced in every type of software implementation, including Workday, Oracle Cloud, Oracle EBS, Epicor, Infor, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, custom solutions, etc., with every type of application area, including financial, supply chain, HR, CRM, etc, and with both on-premise and cloud solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Business Development with responsibility for growing an existing Channel Partners and identifying new Partners. You will work in a fast-paced environment that exposes you to diverse sales experiences, leading-edge technologies, and continuous learning opportunities that will grow your career while helping promote services and value.
In this role, you will work directly with the Head of Business Development and the Consulting Group to identify, acquire, develop, and manage new client relationships within the Partner ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have experience and success in B2B channel management in the technology consulting space. In this role, you will be responsible for developing new relationships, and closing deals. Travel throughout the United States is required for this position.
- Create awareness of the specific assets and capabilities with Partner sales teams.
- Cultivate new relationships to uncover joint sales opportunities on a global basis.
- Identify large scale projects for software implementation and or software integration.
- Create and execute business development strategies to exceed revenue targets with existing and new channels.
- Partner with the firm’s consulting team to create contract-winning proposals for prospective clients.
- Become a subject matter expert on our data migration solution, processes, and operations, and remain up to date on industry news.
- Deliver accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Strengthen customer relationships through regular outreach and engagement.
- Prepare and implement partner plans that identify growth strategies, goals, and tactics.
- Manage a sales process in a virtual environment.
- Monitor the competitive landscape regarding pricing, features, and positioning, keeping the company apprised of competitive threats and opportunities.
- Represent the company at conferences and meetings.
- Work with company leadership to determine the best marketing channels and opportunities.
- 5+ years selling consulting services, including business-to-business enterprise sales.
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills, which include the ability to develop and propose solutions.
- Demonstrated and credible ability to lead Global Partner Relationships, including executives, sales leaders, sales engineering, and field sales teams.
- Experience dealing with extended sales cycles associated with global rollouts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Provide regular reporting of Channel activity and forecasting using Salesforce.com.
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to facilitate group presentations.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be an autonomous self-starter with the desire to succeed and grow.
- An independent worker who can leverage the team/resources to drive a successful sales process.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Strong commitment to ethical practices in all situations.
- Full alignment with the company, the six core values that are at the heart of the organization.
- Authorization to work in the US without support for a work visa.
Job ID# 1233493
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Account Director (Fashion & Apparel) – Northeast Territory
Job ID: 1282183
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1092790
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Headquartered in the eastern part of the United States, the Company is a nationwide mortgage and real estate service provider. More than just a partner, the Company is a valued participant in its clients’ process innovation because it leverages friction as ....
Director of Hotel Product & Revenue Management
Job ID: 1239671
COMPANY OVERVIEW: One of the biggest perks of working for an airline is the ability to fly anywhere in the world for peanuts. The problem? Grabbing a seat on a flight was a laborious, costly, and confusing manual process for both the airline employee and the airline itself.T ....
VP of Sales
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 1235516
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
National Sales Executive – QSR, Grocery, CPG, Convenience
Job ID: 1000208
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a technology and services company that provides the data foundation for the world's best marketers. They enable people-based marketing everywhere through a simple, open approach to connecting systems and data that drives seamless customer experiences ....
Director – Business Development, Research
Job ID: 1186911
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This company is the financial services industry’s leading provider of powerful tools, relevant content, and meaningful connections. Their mission is to give financial services leaders the confidence to make smart business decisions because a strong financi ....