This company is a video ad journey platform that enables marketers to engage people with relevant brand stories in the venues and contexts that people most favor. Using the platform to engage in a two-way conversation, brands discover exactly what people want — and how they feel — and build a unique journey that connects highly qualified prospects with relevant messages that generate awareness, motivate intent, and impact purchase decisions
We are seeking a highly-motivated, driven, persuasive, and proactive Account Executive to join the team. In this quota-carrying role, you’ll be responsible for selling managed & self service offerings, from prospecting to close.
You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a passionate and supportive team. If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a cool startup, we’d love to learn more about you.
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly quota goals by selling managed and self-service product offerings.
- Strategically seek out new prospects, build relationships and partnerships with target customer set, negotiating and managing complex sales cycles
- Articulate the value proposition, and solution sell the offering to meet customer needs and long-term goals within a competitive landscape
- Build and maintain a qualified sales pipeline, and deliver an accurate forecast for personal sales funnel
- Understand your customer technology needs, strategic growth plans, business drivers, and competitive landscape
- Work closely with Brand Strategy & Customer Success teams to provide feedback and relay strategic customer needs
We are looking for people who work smart every day and demonstrate a track record of independent problem solving and success in this role. The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience selling digital media within the Ad Tech space
- Strong connections within both agencies and brands direct, along with a proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals across all levels of a given company
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously, passionate self-starter
- BA or MBA Degree
Job ID# 1234468
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program and submit them.
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts to be notified about career advancement opportunities. You can also join our monthly Talent Connection newsletter to receive free resources designed to help progress your career.
Account Director (Fashion & Apparel) – Northeast Territory
Job ID: 1282183
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1092790
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Headquartered in the eastern part of the United States, the Company is a nationwide mortgage and real estate service provider. More than just a partner, the Company is a valued participant in its clients’ process innovation because it leverages friction as ....
Director of Hotel Product & Revenue Management
Job ID: 1239671
COMPANY OVERVIEW: One of the biggest perks of working for an airline is the ability to fly anywhere in the world for peanuts. The problem? Grabbing a seat on a flight was a laborious, costly, and confusing manual process for both the airline employee and the airline itself.T ....
VP of Sales
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 1235516
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Director of Business Development
Job ID: 1233493
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Founded in 1985, the company is a worldwide leader in data migration solutions. Their clientele are primarily global corporations that have grown through acquisition and are consolidating the business operations and ERP systems from the acquired companies in ....
Director – Business Development, Research
Job ID: 1186911
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This company is the financial services industry’s leading provider of powerful tools, relevant content, and meaningful connections. Their mission is to give financial services leaders the confidence to make smart business decisions because a strong financi ....