Director of Hotel Product & Revenue Management
One of the biggest perks of working for an airline is the ability to fly anywhere in the world for peanuts. The problem? Grabbing a seat on a flight was a laborious, costly, and confusing manual process for both the airline employee and the airline itself.
This company provides airlines around the globe an automated platform that reduces costs associated with airline employee travel programs. They are a one-stop, comprehensive solution for airlines’ employee travel needs. With more than 1.5 million airline segments booked annually, the company provides online and interline ticketing for employees to fly for leisure or company business on their own carrier or partner airlines.
In addition, with more than 2,000,000 hotels in inventory, and the largest selection of rental cars and cruise lines available to non-revenue travelers, the company is the first company in the airline industry to provide employee pass-travel programs with the ability to seamlessly book deeply discounted hotels, rental cars and cruises. In fact, we have saved our airline employees customers over $14,000,000 in hotel bookings over the past year.
Clients include some of the largest carriers in the world, including United Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Alaska Airlines and Spirit Airlines, to name a few.
We are seeking an analytical and entrepreneurial executive to implement and drive the revenue management and merchandising strategy for the company’s hotel line of business.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Hotel Product will be focused on building a world-class hotel booking experience and will be a key player in driving best-in-class online hotel revenue management and merchandising practices.
The successful executive will combine an understanding of what drives e-commerce sales, online merchandising and promotions with knowledge of how to leverage data to profitably grow a line of business.
He/She will develop deep expertise on how our customers shop, drawing on that to build an unparalleled shopping experience in collaboration with our supplier partners and team leaders across the company including, Product/Engineering, Finance, Customer Service, and Digital Marketing.
The ideal candidate is innovative, analytical, and customer-focused with great judgment and creative problem-solving skills. This person will have a demonstrated skill with technical tools and processes through website management, digital marketing, advanced data analysis, consulting or other similar experience. They will be passionate, organized, and comfortable managing multiple cross-functional initiatives at once.
This is a unique leadership role for a highly motivated individual that is interested in joining a high growth company and making an immediate impact.
- Serve as the hotel line of business subject matter expert
- Relentlessly drive improvements to the site experience through the development and execution of strategic cross-functional projects that will improve conversion rate and revenue growth
- Work with our supplier partners on creating promotions that deliver increased transactions
- Use data to recommend the optimal hotel search results
- Identify, test and recommend new hotel supply partners
- Maintain a strong vision for future site improvements driven by passion for delighting our customers
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience across the hotel line of business.
- Passionate about our customers with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions. Experience with web analytics strongly preferred
- Senior presence, able to lead across functions and departments and synthesize multiple points of view into a compelling point of view and coherent action plan
- Able to think both creatively and critically. Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making strategic decisions
- Able to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing operational efficiency and data analysis with high quality standards and a sense of what is right for the customer
- Able to manage many initiatives and drive multiple threads of work to completion
- Superb communication skills, clear and concise in both written and verbal communication
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Alignment and passion for our core values
- Able to quickly learn necessary technical tools. Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Hotel eCommerce experience is a plus
- Passion for the travel market is a plus
- BA and 10+ years of experience
What You’ll Receive:
- A competitive base salary
- Stock options
- A quarterly paid bonus tied to company goals and objectives
- A comprehensive health care package for you and your eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- A tax deferred 401(k) plan
- Paid time off as well as nine company holidays, plus a floating holiday
- Flight discounts on Frontier Airlines
- Discounts on Hotels, All-inclusive resorts and rental cars
- Continuing professional development education
LOCATION: Dallas (preferred)
Job ID# 1239671
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Account Director (Fashion & Apparel) – Northeast Territory
Job ID: 1282183
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1092790
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Headquartered in the eastern part of the United States, the Company is a nationwide mortgage and real estate service provider. More than just a partner, the Company is a valued participant in its clients’ process innovation because it leverages friction as ....
VP of Sales
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 1235516
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Director of Business Development
Job ID: 1233493
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Founded in 1985, the company is a worldwide leader in data migration solutions. Their clientele are primarily global corporations that have grown through acquisition and are consolidating the business operations and ERP systems from the acquired companies in ....
National Sales Executive – QSR, Grocery, CPG, Convenience
Job ID: 1000208
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a technology and services company that provides the data foundation for the world's best marketers. They enable people-based marketing everywhere through a simple, open approach to connecting systems and data that drives seamless customer experiences ....
Director – Business Development, Research
Job ID: 1186911
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This company is the financial services industry’s leading provider of powerful tools, relevant content, and meaningful connections. Their mission is to give financial services leaders the confidence to make smart business decisions because a strong financi ....