Account Director (Fashion Manufacturing) – Northeast Territory
For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology empowers brands and manufacturers from design to production, providing them with the market respect and peace of mind they deserve.
Founded in 1973, today they have 34 subsidiaries across the globe serving customers in over 100 countries.
Within a list of Fashion and Apparel Manufacturing accounts, the Account Director will:
- Develop a strategy and relationship network within each assigned account to lead to the sale of products and services
- Achieve or exceed the budgeted objectives.
- Develop the business aggressively to increase market share, create new reference accounts and carry out segment penetration.
- Create Strategic Account Plans that detail activities that drive revenues. Present internally to gain agreement. Coordinate activities to ensure success.
- Strategically enhance existing relationships and develop new relationships to ensure a profitable long-term partnership within the Customers’ organizations including its ecosystem
- Strengthen the existing business through regular customer reviews to identify and win new project opportunities.
- Collaborate with local and corporate sales, marketing, and professional services to review strategies for existing customers while also identifying new customer opportunities.
- Utilize the CRM on a daily basis to manage and update opportunities, develop overall pipeline, and forecast business closures.
- Work extensively with external clients.
- interact frequently with local and Corporate Sales, Professional Services and Marketing departments
- Four-year Degree and/or equivalent relevant experience, preferably in Business or Manufacturing
- Enterprise selling experience: 3-5 years’ experience in the sale of enterprise ideally in software design; e.g., ERP, Supply Chain, PLM
- Knowledge of CAD and/or CAM Software is also nice to have
- Experience employing a consultative, solution based sales methodology. Challenger Sale is a plus
- Proven success in managing Large Accounts.
- Track record achieving sales targets and building strong customer relationships at C-Level with current and new accounts.
- SFDC CRM software experiences are a plus.
- Understanding of Fashion and Apparel Industry (nice to have).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high-level sales and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to generate new business within new and existing accounts and drive projects at the C-level.
- Ability to qualify needs and translate into solutions for the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under tight deadlines and pressure without compromising standards.
- Proven track record selling directly to customers (B2B) and the ability to develop and negotiate deals.
- 50% travel to prospects, customers and company offices.
LOCATION: Remote – Northeast
Job ID# 1282183
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program and submit them.
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts to be notified about career advancement opportunities. You can also join our monthly Talent Connection newsletter to receive free resources designed to help progress your career.
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive (SaaS)
Job ID: 1336927
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company is a platform dedicated to helping small business owners succeed, has created the Business Health Score (BHS), an assessment tool designed to help small business owners understand the financial health of their business and take action to improve ....
Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive
Job ID: 1341406
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
VP of Data Operations
Job ID: 1336631
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company provides a patient engagement platform. The goal is deliver highly relevant, personalized health experiences across the entire care journey.Their innovative, tech-enabled solutions create more effective doctor-patient interactions and deliver hig ....
Pre-Sales Technology Consultant
Job ID: 1325121
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Sr. Investment Director
San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 1091999
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a groundbreaking online teaching platform that enables teachers and students from across the globe to come together, face-to-face, and learn in a collaborative online environment. With a shared, interactive blackboard, a suite of essential teaching t ....
Information Security Program Executive
Job ID: 1214354
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a trusted provider of credit, risk mitigation, and verification services to the mortgage industry. Leveraging innovative technology and deep industry experience, the company simplifies the mortgage lending process for its customers and their borrower ....