Pricing Analyst, Specialty Insurance
The company’s expertise is in transformation, data science, and change management that helps make businesses more efficient and effective, improve customer relationships and enhance revenue growth. Instead of focusing on multi-year, resource and time-intensive platform designs or migrations, they look deeper at the entire value chain to integrate strategies with impact.
They have a deep specialization in analytics, digital interventions, and operations management—alongside deep industry expertise — to deliver solutions that help their customers outperform the competition.
- Build a strong collaborative relationship with the Product Management team ensuring alignment of key priorities as well as development of product strategies.
- Maintain high level of expertise and knowledge about their products and drivers of results.
- Maintain current knowledge of market trends and products in the market.
- Provide actuarial opinions of rate adequacy for their assigned lines of business in all states.
- Collaborate with Product Management on the selection of appropriate pricing levels.
- Ensure proper filing support for rate changes including providing official actuarial opinions to regulators.
- Lead special projects such as the development of new pricing methodologies or the creation of monitoring reports.
- Support the development and pricing of new products and/or coverages.
- Complete Annual Loss Ratio Planning for incorporation into the corporate financial plan.
- Mentor more junior actuarial analysts by providing actuarial training as well as prioritizing and directing their work.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in math, statistics, actuarial science.
- Strong technology skills to effectively use in solving actuarial and business-related problems – including SQL and MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Power BI is a plus, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of the specialty insurance industry and the ability to apply actuarial skills to address broad-based insurance problems.
LOCATION: Hybrid | Home-based with travel to Cincinnati 2-3 days/month (travel expenses reimbursed)
Job ID# 1300141
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts and “The Hunt” Blog for free insights on hiring and career development.
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive (SaaS)
Job ID: 1336927
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company is a platform dedicated to helping small business owners succeed, has created the Business Health Score (BHS), an assessment tool designed to help small business owners understand the financial health of their business and take action to improve ....
Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive
Job ID: 1341406
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
VP of Data Operations
Job ID: 1336631
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company provides a patient engagement platform. The goal is deliver highly relevant, personalized health experiences across the entire care journey.Their innovative, tech-enabled solutions create more effective doctor-patient interactions and deliver hig ....
Pre-Sales Technology Consultant
Job ID: 1325121
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Sr. Investment Director
San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 1091999
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a groundbreaking online teaching platform that enables teachers and students from across the globe to come together, face-to-face, and learn in a collaborative online environment. With a shared, interactive blackboard, a suite of essential teaching t ....
Information Security Program Executive
Job ID: 1214354
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a trusted provider of credit, risk mitigation, and verification services to the mortgage industry. Leveraging innovative technology and deep industry experience, the company simplifies the mortgage lending process for its customers and their borrower ....