Marketing Analytics, Campaign Insights Analyst
Named one of Ohio’s top 50 start-ups to watch, the company is leading the industry in web-powered direct mail. Being in the market just 5 years, the term may be unfamiliar, but it is changing the way marketers grow sales for their brands. You have probably heard the goal “conversion of 4-5% of site visitors, is a good day”, but this company is exceeding this. They can identify 65-70% of unknown browsers demonstrating intent to buy. They provide a way for brands to nurture those browsers by using a personalized high responding channel – Direct Mail! By adding the power of scored browsing data they have expanded the scope and productivity of retargeting website visitors and driving retention.
In this key strategic role, the Marketing Analytics, Campaign Insights Analyst will support the Client Services team by producing campaign analytics that promote actionable insights and optimization, as well as help define new opportunities and goals for the company based on their analysis. This role requires a balance of technical experience in dealing with data, data sources, and reporting platforms with business acumen and the understanding of how to create intuitive reports and insights. This individual will help drive a data-driven culture and collaborate to establish the infrastructure for delivery of effective marketing performance analysis and actionable insights.
- Analyze internal and external data, and client success metrics to identify patterns and provide actionable insights.
- Develop subject matter expertise in fielding analytic requests and questions.
- Develop relationships with co-workers, leadership, and key stakeholders and possess the communication skills and confidence to deliver technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Present recommendations to Client Services team based on insights and actionable intelligence.
- Implement and optimize data management processes to enhance current analytics offerings using all available tools.
- Create new measurement reporting to support client needs utilizing Power BI, SQL and Excel toolsets.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in analytics and data, BA/BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Complex problem solving skills and ability to work hands on with data.
- History of data curiosity and proven ability to use data to produce insights.
- Well-versed in the core MS Office suite programs and an advanced user of Excel including the ability to use formulas, functions, pivot tables, and automation.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge.
- Intermediate to advanced experience working with creating reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence toolset, experience with Power BI a plus.
- Demonstrated Intermediate to advanced DAX knowledge.
- Experience and confidence with business operations as well as technology: must understand how the web, analytics, and databases work, specifically AWS.
- Exceptionally high standards in communicating the results of analysis in a clear and effective manner.
- Experience working cross functionally, supporting internal and external partners/clients.
- Breadth and depth of knowledge pertaining to the MarTech/AdTech space, prior experience with Retail/Ecommerce or Agency a plus.
- Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high- intensity, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to balance attention to detail and rapid execution.
Job ID# 1313653
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts and “The Hunt” Blog for free insights on hiring and career development.
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive (SaaS)
Job ID: 1336927
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company is a platform dedicated to helping small business owners succeed, has created the Business Health Score (BHS), an assessment tool designed to help small business owners understand the financial health of their business and take action to improve ....
Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive
Job ID: 1341406
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
VP of Data Operations
Job ID: 1336631
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company provides a patient engagement platform. The goal is deliver highly relevant, personalized health experiences across the entire care journey.Their innovative, tech-enabled solutions create more effective doctor-patient interactions and deliver hig ....
Pre-Sales Technology Consultant
Job ID: 1325121
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Sr. Investment Director
San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 1091999
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a groundbreaking online teaching platform that enables teachers and students from across the globe to come together, face-to-face, and learn in a collaborative online environment. With a shared, interactive blackboard, a suite of essential teaching t ....
Information Security Program Executive
Job ID: 1214354
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a trusted provider of credit, risk mitigation, and verification services to the mortgage industry. Leveraging innovative technology and deep industry experience, the company simplifies the mortgage lending process for its customers and their borrower ....