Senior Data Analyst – SAS, Tableau
The company’s expertise is in transformation, data science, and change management that helps make businesses more efficient and effective, improve customer relationships and enhance revenue growth. Instead of focusing on multi-year, resource and time-intensive platform designs or migrations, they look deeper at the entire value chain to integrate strategies with impact.
They have a deep specialization in analytics, digital interventions, and operations management—alongside deep industry expertise — to deliver solutions that help their customers outperform the competition.
We are seeking an experienced Analytics professional with expertise in SAS and Tableau, and a background in the Insurance industry. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in analytics, and possess the ability to effectively analyze data, generate insights and drive business decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and provide data-driven solutions.
- Develop and maintain effective dashboards, visualizations, and reports using SAS and Tableau for data analysis, insights and interpretation.
- Work with large and complex data sets, applying statistical techniques to generate insights, make recommendations and support strategic decision-making.
- Conduct data quality analysis and ensure data accuracy, completeness and consistency.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support business initiatives, answer key business questions and drive insights.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices, and proactively recommend process improvements and data-driven solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in analytics with specific experience in the Insurance industry. Commercial Insurance experience is preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in SAS and Tableau, including data extraction, manipulation, and analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work with large and complex data sets.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex analysis in a simple, concise manner.
- Experience with data visualization tools and techniques to effectively communicate insights and trends to business stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work independently, and effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Job ID# 1313869
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts and “The Hunt” Blog for free insights on hiring and career development.
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive
Job ID: 1341406
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive (SaaS)
Job ID: 1336927
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company is a platform dedicated to helping small business owners succeed, has created the Business Health Score (BHS), an assessment tool designed to help small business owners understand the financial health of their business and take action to improve ....
VP of Data Operations
Job ID: 1336631
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company provides a patient engagement platform. The goal is deliver highly relevant, personalized health experiences across the entire care journey.Their innovative, tech-enabled solutions create more effective doctor-patient interactions and deliver hig ....
Pre-Sales Technology Consultant
Job ID: 1325121
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Sr. Investment Director
San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 1091999
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a groundbreaking online teaching platform that enables teachers and students from across the globe to come together, face-to-face, and learn in a collaborative online environment. With a shared, interactive blackboard, a suite of essential teaching t ....
Information Security Program Executive
Job ID: 1214354
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a trusted provider of credit, risk mitigation, and verification services to the mortgage industry. Leveraging innovative technology and deep industry experience, the company simplifies the mortgage lending process for its customers and their borrower ....