Pre-Sales Technology Consultant
For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology empowers brands and manufacturers from design to production, providing them with the market respect and peace of mind they deserve. This company offers PLM and CAD software, cutting room solutions and services, and Competitive Intelligence solutions.
Founded in 1973, today they have 30 subsidiaries across the globe serving customers in over 100 countries.
The Pre-Sales Technology Consultant (Industry 4.0) is a key contributor in promoting solutions for prospects and customers in the North America region. She/He will be promoting and supporting new business initiatives around Cutting Room 4.0 on a technical and consultative sales approach.
As the customer’s first trusted advisor on business-related topics, including strategy and operations, the Pre-Sales Consultant highlights the business value generated by initiative, in line with the Company’s product strategy, and promotes this value to meet the client’s business goals and objectives.
This position will have responsibilities within business development, supporting account managers and working with current and prospective clients to capitalize on additional opportunities. The responsibilities focus on pre-sales support: customer visits, scoping, and presenting the Company’s solutions and product offerings, reporting into the Technical Sales Director – Manufacturing.
- In partnership with the sales team, the Pre-Sales Technology Consultant supports the qualification of a project opportunity during the pre-sales stage and contributes in making technical proposals and project adjustments to meet the customer’s request.
- The Pre-Sales Technology Consultants ensures the scoping of customer’s cutting room processes and performances, identifies the drivers for improvements and the associated business cases. She/He defines the gaps between current and to-be processes / solutions and builds the project to fill in the gaps.
- As an advocate between the customer and the Company’s sales and technical expertise teams, you will lead the definition of the project (activities, timeline, workload, resources, etc.) and contribute in running the total cost ownership calculation of the business case of the proposed solution.
- Their proximity with the customer allows them to search for opportunities and upsell and cross-sell new solutions.
- Work closely with different teams (regional management, marketing, customer success including professional services & customer care) to build and execute strategy.
- This person will lead IT relevant discussion with their customer including: Cutting Room 4.0, corporate Industry 4.0 strategy, Cloud applications, IT architecture, and Cybersecurity, API and Data Exchange
- 5+ years of working experience in the manufacturing industry, ideally covering different levels of Industry 4.0 solutions. Further experience in implementation or selling of digital transformation projects
- Advanced technical knowledge and business acumen of the creation, product development & manufacturing processes/operations in the automotive, apparel, and furniture industries in terms of strategy, business challenges, and common operational issues
- Skill to analyze the end-to-end processes around the cutting room, to include all inputs and outputs including order scheduling, CAD information, production scheduling, quality assurance
- Technical affinity and digital project transformation known-how
- Comfortable talking to all levels within an organization including top management and leaders such as CTO, Plant Manager, and Digital Transformation departments
- API understanding, data exchange and IT integration with, for example, ERP or MES
- Capability to define and mange the business goals and scope of change initiatives
- Capability to investigate, evaluate, and analyze the customer’s digital business initiatives
- Be able to identify financial impacts of inefficiencies and set up a different scenario
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills (including customer demos)
- Proven Industry 4.0 customer engagements based on value selling and a consultative sales approach
- Good process understanding
- Business fluent in English and Spanish (preferred)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Manufacturing, or Business
LOCATION: hybrid position reporting into Smyrna, GA (Greater ATL area)
TRAVEL: There will be 40-60% of travel required both domestically and internationally
Job ID# 1325121
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program and submit them.
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts to be notified about career advancement opportunities. You can also join our monthly Talent Connection newsletter to receive free resources designed to help progress your career.
Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive
Job ID: 1341406
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive (SaaS)
Job ID: 1336927
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company is a platform dedicated to helping small business owners succeed, has created the Business Health Score (BHS), an assessment tool designed to help small business owners understand the financial health of their business and take action to improve ....
VP of Data Operations
Job ID: 1336631
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company provides a patient engagement platform. The goal is deliver highly relevant, personalized health experiences across the entire care journey.Their innovative, tech-enabled solutions create more effective doctor-patient interactions and deliver hig ....
Sr. Investment Director
San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 1091999
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a groundbreaking online teaching platform that enables teachers and students from across the globe to come together, face-to-face, and learn in a collaborative online environment. With a shared, interactive blackboard, a suite of essential teaching t ....
Information Security Program Executive
Job ID: 1214354
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a trusted provider of credit, risk mitigation, and verification services to the mortgage industry. Leveraging innovative technology and deep industry experience, the company simplifies the mortgage lending process for its customers and their borrower ....
Account Manager, Automotive
Job ID: 1313846
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This company develops premium solutions that give fashion, automotive, and furniture companies the meant to embark on Industry 4.0 with confidence. They empower brands, manufacturers, and retailers, by providing them with the market respect and piece of mind ....