Building the Web3 communications stack. This company’s product is the first Web3 native communications protocol supporting fully decentralized, private community chat. This company is launching a new product that is the next gen communications app for communities large and small.
An opportunity to join the company during an exciting time for growth and assist with the launch of a new product. This role will be able to have deep discussions with developers and have connections with Web3 in the US and European markets, while making a great impact and earn salary, bonus, and stock options.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and close key deals that help grow the footprint of our ecosystem
- Recognize new industry trends and use data to inform and guide our Ecosystem Growth strategy
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify and implement growth opportunities that accelerate and strengthen ecosystem
- Ensure the growth and success of new and existing Web3 partnerships, especially in wallets and gaming tracks
- Attract external development teams to build in the ecosystem
- Maintain expert knowledge of the platform and products in order to provide knowledgeable support to potential partners both externally and internally
- Represent company in meetings with executives from our partner companies and various external events and conferences
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Web3 industry, technical background is a strong plus
- Experience in closing strategic business development deals
- Experience in data analysis and deriving actionable insights
- Strong project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously, and high attention to details
- Strong ability to model business opportunities and create presentations
- Scale-ups with notable experience in Web3 business development
Job ID# 1344052
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts and “The Hunt” Blog for free insights on hiring and career development.
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Content Marketing Specialist
Job ID: 1451778
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Since 2009, this company has provided industry-leading solutions for marketers that rely on email and data quality to drive sales, communicatewith customers, and positively impact revenue. Their technology and world-class partner ecosystem provide sophi ....
Director of Revenue Operations
Job ID: 1438618
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Job ID: 1344205
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Building the Web3 communications stack. This company’s product is the first Web3 native communications protocol supporting fully decentralized, private community chat. This company is launching a new product that is the next gen communications app for co ....
Customer Success Manager – PLM
Job ID: 1385669
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1380289
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a mid-sized family-owned business with diverse interests across commercial real estate, residential real estate, hotels, restaurants, and mixed-use development sectors. With 60 years of rich history of success and a strong commitment to maintaining a ....
Director of Business Development
Los Angeles, CA
Job ID: 1379535
POSITION OVERVIEW:Our client is a marketing hub that gives businesses access to all the tools they need to run and optimize their campaigns. Our client’s platform brings together multiple marketing channels to create a more efficient workflow, all while collecting campaign ....