Customer Success Manager – PLM
For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology empowers brands and manufacturers from design to production, providing them with the market respect and peace of mind they deserve. This company offers PLM and CAD software, cutting room solutions and services, and Competitive Intelligence solutions.
Founded in 1973, today they have 30 subsidiaries across the globe serving customers in over 100 countries.
As Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for creating and maintaining successful partnerships with this company’s customers and ensuring they utilize the value of their solutions and services. You have a strong knowledge of the fashion industry. You are business-minded, understand how retailers work, and know how to integrate the company’s solutions into their day-to-day decision processes. You’ll also be responsible for demonstrating, onboarding, and defining customer success plans for PLM in the America region. In addition, you will speak to top executives in many of the most famous brands in the world. This position works cross-functionally with their Sales, Technical Sales, Marketing, Call Center, and Professional Services teams to build relationships, expand adoption, drive renewals and growth, and ensure a great customer experience.
- Project Manager – taking care of the implementation and onboarding phase, plus following up on the project to ensure the efficient usage of Retviews by the client.
- Managing the tool’s implementation with the technical team – customization level, follow up with the tech team on client requests.
- Retviews Training- as a CSM, you will master the tool and train the users on it through training sessions and workshops.
- Guiding the clients on the best usage of the Retviews- Good knowledge of the fashion industry to know what analysis can be done and the fashion business decisions that can be taken based on Retviews data.
- Taking part in the evolution of the Retviews- Closely working with the technical team on building new features. As a CSM, you will participate in the technical development of Retviews, providing client feedback and potential features based on your knowledge and experience with the tool.
- Working with the quality team to ensure qualitative data on the tool related to client satisfaction.
- Meet with assigned customers and internal implementation teams to ensure a smooth transfer to Customer Success Manager.
- Work with internal teams on client configuration and requests.
- Provide customer feedback to PLM product management for prioritization; communicate value in upcoming product releases to assigned customers.
- Leverage best practice process expertise to ensure customers are meeting their success goals.
Customer Success Management:
- Develop and manage client portfolio assigned by management.
- Assuring the retention rate and driving potential upsell of the client.
- Stay in touch with their accounts to maintain the company’s relationship as a premier market leader.
- Oversee support and services team delivery acting as the point of escalation for customer issues and obstacles.
- Monitor, analyze, and share customer usage data.
- Proactively coach customers and deliver Customer Success Plans that enable fast deployment and adoption.
- Monitor account health and eliminate adoption gaps at the customers.
- Measure business outcomes and drive mutual success planning.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Manage the adoption and success of other company solutions, as defined by management.
- Passionate about the fast-growing SaaS industry.
- Strong interest in the fashion industry and new technology.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to analyze customer data to improve customer outcomes and experience.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a high-growth environment with attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of successful account management, sales, or customer training experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Prior use of software such as Salesforce.com, PLM systems, YPLM, Kubix, Modaris, Accumark, or other CAD systems
LOCATION: Remote in United States w/ ability to travel 30-40%+ of the time
Job ID# 1385669
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts and “The Hunt” Blog for free insights on hiring and career development.
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Content Marketing Specialist
Job ID: 1451778
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Since 2009, this company has provided industry-leading solutions for marketers that rely on email and data quality to drive sales, communicatewith customers, and positively impact revenue. Their technology and world-class partner ecosystem provide sophi ....
Director of Revenue Operations
Job ID: 1438618
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Job ID: 1344205
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Building the Web3 communications stack. This company’s product is the first Web3 native communications protocol supporting fully decentralized, private community chat. This company is launching a new product that is the next gen communications app for co ....
Director of Business Development
Los Angeles, CA
Job ID: 1379535
POSITION OVERVIEW:Our client is a marketing hub that gives businesses access to all the tools they need to run and optimize their campaigns. Our client’s platform brings together multiple marketing channels to create a more efficient workflow, all while collecting campaign ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1380289
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a mid-sized family-owned business with diverse interests across commercial real estate, residential real estate, hotels, restaurants, and mixed-use development sectors. With 60 years of rich history of success and a strong commitment to maintaining a ....
Director of Cybersecurity
Job ID: 1372082
POSITION OVERVIEW:The Director of Cybersecurity is a leadership role within IT, reporting to the Chief Information Officer. The Director of Cybersecurity will lead the development, implementation, and operations of the company’s cybersecurity program. This individual will ....