Director of Revenue Operations
The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers into life-long, loyal brand champions by perfecting the customer journey online and in-store.
We are seeking a highly motivated Director of Revenue Operations. You will be responsible for leading and managing the sales operations team to drive operational excellence and maximize revenue growth. You will work closely with sales leadership, marketing, finance, and customer success teams to streamline processes, drive data-driven decisions, and optimize sales performance.
- Manage and lead a team of sales operations professionals to provide sales support and ensure efficient and effective operations
- Own and maintain our CRM and other GTM tools management, including administration, change management, and troubleshooting of the tech stack, ensuring teams have the needed capabilities & can access accurate data
- Conduct quality assurance checks across all internet technology
- Track lead mapping and funnel progress, and assist in the unification and management of all GTM technologies
- Collaborate cross-functionally to find solutions to technology challenges, gaps, or deficiencies
- Ensure data quality across the entire revenue function by performing monthly data governance and quality control tasks
- Provide reporting on funnel performance across marketing, partnerships, sales, and customer success teams to strengthen our infrastructure and internal processes.
- Identify, design, and implement business processes and reports that increase productivity and remove bottlenecks
- Work with teams to identify areas for optimization through process improvements and tools, and execute projects to improve revenue team efficiency
- Manage our tech stack and handle onboarding and offboarding members as necessary.
- Support reporting needs across the organization, as well as team-level reporting to measure the effectiveness of the GTM strategy
- Assist in creating, updating, and delivering enablement training, documentation, processes, and practices needed to support our revenue teams
- Proven experience in sales operations as a Salesforce subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, configuration, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Knowledge of sales processes and methodologies
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce, Hubspot, G Suite, other CRM and sales forecasting applications and email marketing strategies.
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Job ID# 1438618
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts and “The Hunt” Blog for free insights on hiring and career development.
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Content Marketing Specialist
Job ID: 1451778
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Since 2009, this company has provided industry-leading solutions for marketers that rely on email and data quality to drive sales, communicatewith customers, and positively impact revenue. Their technology and world-class partner ecosystem provide sophi ....
Job ID: 1344205
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Building the Web3 communications stack. This company’s product is the first Web3 native communications protocol supporting fully decentralized, private community chat. This company is launching a new product that is the next gen communications app for co ....
Customer Success Manager – PLM
Job ID: 1385669
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Director of Business Development
Los Angeles, CA
Job ID: 1379535
POSITION OVERVIEW:Our client is a marketing hub that gives businesses access to all the tools they need to run and optimize their campaigns. Our client’s platform brings together multiple marketing channels to create a more efficient workflow, all while collecting campaign ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1380289
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a mid-sized family-owned business with diverse interests across commercial real estate, residential real estate, hotels, restaurants, and mixed-use development sectors. With 60 years of rich history of success and a strong commitment to maintaining a ....
Director of Cybersecurity
Job ID: 1372082
POSITION OVERVIEW:The Director of Cybersecurity is a leadership role within IT, reporting to the Chief Information Officer. The Director of Cybersecurity will lead the development, implementation, and operations of the company’s cybersecurity program. This individual will ....