Director, Enterprise Sales
A leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, e-governance, e-learning and healthcare industries. Their solutions range from infrastructure exchanges, front end & back-end enterprise systems, outsourced administrative & custom software development solutions, and risk compliance solutions for various entities involved in these industries. They support the full life cycle of life and annuity business with CRM, quoting, illustrations, E-Application, new business & underwriting, policy delivery and consulting services.
With 50+ offices across Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, New Zealand, Singapore, the US and the UK, they power multiple exchanges across the world in the field of life, annuity, health and property & casualty insurance while conducting in excess of $100 billion in insurance premiums annually on its platforms. Through its various SaaS-based software platforms, the company employs hundreds of domain specific business and technology professionals to provide products, support and consultancy to thousands of customers on six continents.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Sales Executive responsible for selling the full suite of products and services in the Life & Annuity channel. The Enterprise Sales professional will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, managing, and scaling key accounts. The focus is on finding and executing on new opportunities and strengthening relationships within existing accounts. Key responsibilities include driving market awareness and product position, while servicing our customers and generating a healthy flow of new sales.
- Pursue 15-20 major accounts within the Insurance & Financial Services sector. Accounts are both existing and new logos
- Act as the account lead on assigned accounts, setting the sales strategy and taking overall responsibility for developing and nurturing the client relationship
- Work within a team environment for larger enterprise deals
- Drive growth through finding new opportunities
- Build and manage client relationships. Manage the shaping and closure of opportunities on assigned accounts, leveraging specialists to support as necessary
- Serve as day-to-day contact for key accounts as needed
- Develop a working knowledge of competitive products and market specific activities
Qualified candidates must have 10+ years of sales experience in the Insurance or Financial Services industry along with sales experience with technology and SaaS-based applications. This position requires entrepreneurial self-starters who are deeply skilled at managing multiple projects and programs, and who are goal and results oriented. Candidate will thrive in a consultative and solution selling environment.
- Background in the insurance and financial services industry
- Experience with selling web-based, SaaS and/or Cloud technology solutions
- Must be a proactive self-starter with ability to handle multiple complex tasks
- Understands the methodologies and logistics relating to complex sales cycles and customer implementations of technology
- Ability to make significant contributions both as an individual and as a team member
- Excellent communication skills—must be able to clearly write documents and give presentations targeted at various audiences in both business and IT
- Willing to travel to attend customer meetings, industry conferences, and trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, or a complementary discipline.
Job ID# 952158
Artemis invites you to subscribe to our free Job Alerts and “The Hunt” Blog for free insights on hiring and career development.
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive (SaaS)
Job ID: 1336927
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company is a platform dedicated to helping small business owners succeed, has created the Business Health Score (BHS), an assessment tool designed to help small business owners understand the financial health of their business and take action to improve ....
Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive
Job ID: 1341406
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
VP of Data Operations
Job ID: 1336631
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company provides a patient engagement platform. The goal is deliver highly relevant, personalized health experiences across the entire care journey.Their innovative, tech-enabled solutions create more effective doctor-patient interactions and deliver hig ....
Pre-Sales Technology Consultant
Job ID: 1325121
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Sr. Investment Director
San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 1091999
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a groundbreaking online teaching platform that enables teachers and students from across the globe to come together, face-to-face, and learn in a collaborative online environment. With a shared, interactive blackboard, a suite of essential teaching t ....
Information Security Program Executive
Job ID: 1214354
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This is a trusted provider of credit, risk mitigation, and verification services to the mortgage industry. Leveraging innovative technology and deep industry experience, the company simplifies the mortgage lending process for its customers and their borrower ....