Sr. Account Executive – Risk Solutions
A leading risk management solution provider that helps clients leverage the power of data to make better-informed business decisions. The company delivers secure access to consumer and commercial credit bureaus, as well as specialty data providers. Their technology helps leading companies predict and manage risk in a variety of industries, including financial services, insurance, and brokerage services.
The candidate is expected to proactively generate and purse new sales. The Senior Account Executive will fully understand the product suite, targeted verticals and ‘high impact’ potential clients. It is expected that you can skillfully navigate the client’s internal landscape and gain access to critical decision makers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong competitive spirit, extensive network and be accustomed with working in a very fast paced environment. We’re looking for that special candidate who is decisive, team oriented and possesses a drive to succeed. You hate to lose more than you like to win.
- Independently develop new sales opportunities
- Meet or exceed established targets
- Build new partnerships and business pipelines
- Develop and expand your network in multiple verticals
- Evaluate the prospects needs and provide the appropriate solution
- Negotiate client contracts and pricing
- Problem recognition and resolution
- Complete any tracking or reporting required
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Previous experience in Financial Services or Property/Casualty Insurance industries (preferred)
- Experience of how third-party data is used in Financial Services or Property/Casualty Insurance industries
- Understanding of sales presentation and proposal process
- Familiar with pricing products and their value to clients
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Growth and Sales Oriented
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive compensations and benefits package including tuition assistance, company paid disability and life insurance
- Generous PTO and company paid holidays
- The average tenure is over 9 years
Job ID# 953987
Artemis Referral Bonus – $1000! If you know someone for this job, please join our Referral Bonus Program.
Account Director (Fashion & Apparel) – Northeast Territory
Job ID: 1282183
COMPANY OVERVIEW:For forward-thinking companies that breathe life into our wardrobes, car interiors, furniture and more, this company is committed to crafting the premium technologies they desire. Facilitating the digital transformation of their industry, their technology em ....
Chief Financial Officer
Job ID: 1092790
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Headquartered in the eastern part of the United States, the Company is a nationwide mortgage and real estate service provider. More than just a partner, the Company is a valued participant in its clients’ process innovation because it leverages friction as ....
Director of Hotel Product & Revenue Management
Job ID: 1239671
COMPANY OVERVIEW: One of the biggest perks of working for an airline is the ability to fly anywhere in the world for peanuts. The problem? Grabbing a seat on a flight was a laborious, costly, and confusing manual process for both the airline employee and the airline itself.T ....
VP of Sales
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 1235516
COMPANY OVERVIEW:The company delivers data-driven, all-in-one reputation and local SEO management solutions designed to help multi-location brands optimize online visibility, reputation, and CX strategy at scale across the globe. They are dedicated to turning casual buyers i ....
Director of Business Development
Job ID: 1233493
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Founded in 1985, the company is a worldwide leader in data migration solutions. Their clientele are primarily global corporations that have grown through acquisition and are consolidating the business operations and ERP systems from the acquired companies in ....
Director – Business Development, Research
Job ID: 1186911
COMPANY OVERVIEW:This company is the financial services industry’s leading provider of powerful tools, relevant content, and meaningful connections. Their mission is to give financial services leaders the confidence to make smart business decisions because a strong financi ....