Moody’s needed a proven leader to scale their sales team and develop new markets. The person we sourced delivered massive results.
Senior Vice President, Financial Services
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Their data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others.
This was a very specialized position and their preferred profile had several requirements. The ideal candidate needed:
- Deep understanding of commercial credit and B2B data
- Have a high degree of credibility within the financial services and insurance industries
- Experience leading a sales organization
- Proven ability in scaling revenues to $100MM
We introduced the above suggested candidate and within 10 days, they interviewed and hired them. This was the one and only person we presented. This person has since gone on to provide massive value. They:
- Added several new salespeople that generated new revenue streams and new relationships
- Worked with clients to uncover new product needs that were developed resulting in happier customers and new revenue
- Helped the company establish and adopt a customer success program
More than providing value – We can prove it
For business professionals caught between high OEM price and mediocre print and graphic output, there’s a solution: Business Express’s Eclipse line of compatible laser toner cartridges that meet or exceed OEM quality for.